Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Today I saw 5 deer out my window. Such magnificent animals. And they get along just fine without any help from people or anything else. They eat, sleep, defecate, procreate in the woods by my apartment. I think all of them were young because they were somewhat playing while grazing.

Tomorrow I will call the dental office to see if they will let me have only a top denture. That way, I can smile without feeling ugly and poor. I have always had bad teeth. When I was about 13 years old I had several cavities. The dentist gladly filled them with amalgam fillings. Most of them have fallen out. Last year I lost a major filling right in the upper front. That filling was helping my two-tooth partial stay up. So, I basically lost two and a half teeth in my smile in one day. Then another tooth in my smile broke off... and another. And I can't find a way to get dentures. Damn. Look away! I'm hideous!

Ig :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment