Monday, February 22, 2016

Get over it!

Hello again and thanks for reading my blog. I want to share something with you. My first wife and I got married in 1980, then divorced in 1988. I didn't want the divorce, but she definitely did. We both were Christians at the time, but that didn't seem to matter or make a difference. Anyway, to this day I still yearn for her. I know I shouldn't dwell on her - most of the time I catch myself thinking about her and different situations that we went through before I realize that I'm thinking that way. She was totally hot, smart, funny, and fun to be around. She was even a good cook. I loved her more than life itself. I would've died for her if it was her life being threatened. She was perfect in every way, except... SHE DIDN'T LOVE ME! 

After being married for 6 years, she told me that God doesn't require her to love me. She also told me that she truly believed that God told her that she shouldn't marry me... on the morning of our wedding day. After hearing these bits of shitty knowledge, I was very hurt. I still told her almost every day that I loved her. But, I started "shopping" for a new woman. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a loveless marriage.

I haven't felt love like that since, until I met the woman that I left her for. I was head over heels in love with this new woman. I moved in with her and, after 39 days, she sort of kicked me out. She wanted to try to "fix" what she broke. After all, she also left her family for me, basically.

I ended up meeting a woman about a year and a half after the divorce and ended up marrying her. I wasn't in love, and I hate that fact. I'll always feel bad about that. We were married for 23 years and ended up divorcing. We had some good times, if you ask me. She would probably say we didn't, but we did. When she told me that she was divorcing me, I started feeling love for her. Maybe it was just the "grass is greener" syndrome. I'm pretty sure, though, that I really felt love for her.

Anyway, those are some very private things about me. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Ig <><

No comments:

Post a Comment